Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back To School

So while going back to school is pretty gross, picking out cute school supplies is fun. Here are some essentials that I picked up for back to school.
(This is Juliaaaa just so ya know)



 Lilly Pulitzer Agendas are the absolute best. We've used the Lilly planners freshman and sophomore year and they've helped a ton with organizing our lives. Not only are they super cute, but they have your year, month, and week laid out perfectly so it's simple to lay out your social life as well as schoolwork. My planner is the Large Agenda in the print "True Navy Tusk in the Sun". Yay for elephants! ðŸ’—


( Link - http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/Accessories-Shoes/Agendas/entity/pc/61/c/219/6505.uts)




 I've had a Macbook Pro for a few years now, but I've never found a case that I absolutely loved. I'm super excited about this one because it's adorable and (hopefully) will protect my laptop when I take it to super fun (sarcasm ladies) AP Latin study sessions at Barnes and Noble. This is the Vera Bradley Laptop Sleeve (for 15" laptops) in the print "Summer Cottage".

(Link - http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/Tech-Cases/Laptop-Sleeve/1001153/defaultColorVariantId/178605/c/638/sc/821/p/1001153.uts?fromSearch=1)






Binder covers!!! Cute binder covers honestly make class a whole lot more bearable. These are super easy to make, and there are tons of tutorials on Youtube. Most of the prints I used are Lilly Pulitzer, but you can use any picture or print you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment