Sunday, August 4, 2013

Glitter Girls Part 1

Known to many as that girl who loves volleyball, build a bear, and all things glitter- I'm Amber. I'm about to be a junior in high school (which is crazy I still use coloring books occasionally). I love being one half of the Glitter Gang and i figured my life is full of so many awkward and memorable moments I have to share them with everyone! A good example of my day to day life would be when I accidentally turned around and totally sneezed ALL over an extremely cute and (then) disgusted boy. Although I was born in New York City and moved around several other times, Virginia holds even more experiences for me in the future and I'm excited to share them with anyone who is willing to listen. At the moment my little brother just walked into my room in his superman pajamas and apparently "I reaalllyy need to see something, like seriously" so I seriously have to go. But don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back with more embarrassing moments. (Oh thats me by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment