Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bad Girls



So this is Amber and I'm going to start off with the complete truth: I don't know how to be bad. I honestly don't think I could be a bad girl even if I tried, like I can't not finish my homework because I'll feel bad the whole night. Pathetic, I know. It's not like I just haven't had the "opportunity" to be bad because I have, it's just not in me. As another example of how not bad I am, I recently went to a teen night at a club at the beach...terrible idea I know...and I was really surprised at all of the girls who just didn't seem to care and seemed to enjoy the fact that boys were putting dollar bills in their shorts/extremely short skirts (that actually happened). I've been told and see a lot now that in our culture girls like Julia and I are not very common, girls who just love to hang out, go bowling, and eat (a lot). So I'd like to applaud all the girls out there who are bad at being bad. It's a good weakness to have.

*Live fast die young glitter girls do it well*





No comments:

Post a Comment