Friday, August 30, 2013

Julia's Fall Wishlist!

I love summer. I really do. Not having the stress of school and getting to go on vacations and hang out with your friends any day of the week is pretty fabulous. But if I'm being honest, my favorite season is fall. The weather is absolutely perfect. There are football games, the NHL season starts, and it's apple picking season! (Not to mention my birthday is in t minus 18 days and I'm TOO EXCITED!!!) Here's my wishlist for this season!



I'm absolutely obsessed with Southern Marsh T-shirts. They are so cute and look super comfortable. The Bimini Green color is simply gorgeous!



Who doesn't love Lululemon? Leggings, whether or not you agree that they're pants, are the most comfortable piece of clothing a girl can find. While they are fairly expensive, they are very well made and super soft!


I love love love the Ralph Lauren cable knit sweaters but I can't find a white one like this anywhere! The struggle is real…



Is this dress not gorgeous? I'm not sure if I could pull off this color combo but I think its perf!


This jacket is absolutely perfect for fall and cold football games.



Riding boots are life. Literally that's all I wear in the fall/winter…. Sorry not sorry.




If these aren't the cutest boots ever…. I'm obsessed. I got the orange Hunter Boots last winter and I love them, but I would kill for these.



Obviously you can't wear boots without really cute boot socks.. Duh.


I'm obsessed with monograms. Obsessed. You can never have too many monogram necklaces.


More monograms! This bag is perfect for sleepovers and weekend trips. 


Absolutely in love with this. Ordered this in navy as an early birthday present and it's adorable. 



Also part of my birthday present, I love this duvet color. Because it's navy, it matches almost everything 
and brings the room together.


So what about y'all? What are you guys looking at for this fall?


1 comment:

  1. I love Lululemon's products as well!

    xoxo,
    Adalia
    {glitterandpeonies.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete